Head of Design Integration (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen unbefristet Vollzeit 2022-0133
Das ist Ihr Antrieb
Das können Sie bewirken
We are looking for an ambitious Team Leader (f/m/d) for our DMU and Design Integration Team for all current and future programs.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Leading the team for Aircraft and system modelling for advanced propulsion concepts like hybrid, electric, hydrogen.
- Establishing and managing the DMU process along with the aircraft development gate process, verifying DMU process quality checks that guarantee design consistency with the latest configuration.
- Developing a DMU compliant to installation requirements, including systems, Airframe, zonal analysis and EWIS.
- Structuring and organizing efficient and effective DMU review meetings to identify and resolve design clashes with multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders like Aircraft Structure, Systems, EWIS, IT and OEM suppliers.
- Support aircraft performance and handling qualitiy analysis for demonstrator aircraft.
- Valuation of technical trade studies for DMU tool selection.
Das bringen Sie mit
- Master’s Degree in Aerospace or Aeronautics or equivalent
- 10+ years working experience, previous experience in aircraft development from inception to certification is required.
- 5+ years experience in leading teams with a modern mind & toolset.
- DMU Expert in drawing releases, product structure and configuration management, validation and verification of EWIS installation requirements
- Motivated to train others in DMU tools, CATIA V5, Smart team
- Structured and result orientated with strong team spirit
- Open minded personality with excellent communication skills, written and spoken in English, German is a plus
Das sind wir
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
82234 Weßling - Germany