Trainer PDM/PLM-System (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Fixed-Term - 3 years Full-time 2021-0147
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
We are looking for you as a solution oriented Trainer for our PDM/PLM System, as teamplayer and service provider. In that role you will be responsible for managing the PDM/PLM system functionality, processes and policies and teach that knowledge to all users.
- Evaluating and modifying existing PDM/PLM training content and materials and participating in the development of new content and materials.
- Establishing appropriate training plans, documents and webinars in the field of Configuration (Change) Management in the actual / future PDM/PLM System and DMU System.
- Delivering both classroom and online PDM/PLM training and maintaining the PDM/PLM training room.
- Supporting the PDM/PLM user community and governance structure.
- Track attendees and maintain attendance list to be delivered to Airworthiness Group.
- Setup end user manuals, reference guides, reports and e-mail communications.
- Delivers presentations & training to diverse audiences and assists students in completing tasks in class.
- Communicates with management, coworkers, and company-wide user community to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
You’ll bring this with you
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s Degree in PDM/PLM application
- 1+ years experience in the required field
- Fluent in German and English
- Able to work Independently and accurately
- Great communication skills both verbally and in writing
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany