Chief Test Pilot (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2021-0063
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
We are looking for a passionate personality to lead our test pilot team and perform Pilot-in-Command (PIC) duties on the experimental aircraft.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ramp up and lead our test pilot team and ensure currency, competency and proficiency of the team
- Contribute to the aircraft design with respect to pilot interface and human factors
- Review and approve flight test related documents
- Work with the Head of Flight Test to develop and maintain Flight Test Organization processes and manuals
- Responsible for the test aircraft operational documentation and checklists
- Conduct test pilot activities on rigs and aircraft and report on test operations.
You’ll bring this with you
- Engineering degree in a STEM subject
- Graduate of an accredited Test Pilot School
- EASA CPL/IR or ATPL with category 1 flight test rating
- 5+ Years of job experience in development flight test
- 1500 hours PIC time on Part 25 aircraft, including 200 hours of flight test
- EASA class I medical certificate
- Envelope expansion flight test experience
- EASA CVE experience is a plus
- Exceptional communicator
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Very good written and oral knowledge in English. German is a plus.
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany