Supply Chain Quality Expert (f/m/d)
Airport Leipzig, Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2021-0104
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Verify conformity to processes and requirements at Procurement level to Internal Customers and External Authorities, to define procedural requirements and to ensure adherence, to drive non-conformity management at Procurement level.
- Verify implementation of requirements (including safety and reliability) throughout the company’s operational processes (develop, fulfil, support and source)
- Verify applicable activities along the product lifecycle (engineering and operations) are defined, planned and implemented (from the offer to the end of the product life-cycle including in-service phase if applicable).
- Collect, analyse, interpret and take cation with the relevant product and/or in-service performance data using all available means (manual and automatic) to identify and prevent early deviations and to take effective action by means of lessons learnt consideration and of root cause analysis in order to mitigate and resolve any quality issues.
- Deploy preventive techniques in case of baseline changes (e.g. product modifications, manufacturing process changes, etc.).
- Monitoring, control and assessing the Supplier including quality execution of process and products. Audit when and where required.
- Deploy the implementation of Procurement Excellence methodology (e.g. APQP) and/or any other applicable procedures/processes and the jobholder will ensure adequate corrective actions are triggered when deviations to proper implementation occur (such as Capacity Contingency, OEE deployment and Industrial Process Capability Assessments).
- In case deviations occur, the jobholder will be involved in the handling of the non- conformance and waiver treatment including analysis of the deviations, monitoring of the corrective and preventive actions, as well as contributing to the improvement of the quality standards in a PDCA process.
- Obtain the necessary evidence that the processes and activities comply with customer requirements.
- Implement the product assurance plan throughout the duration of the program.
- Identify and track technical risk register and monitor the associated risk mitigation actions' implementation.
- Inspect, measure according to inspection plans. Issue NC reports when and as required
- Ensure appropriate documentation such as CoC, Form 1, other release certificate
- Attest the conformity of the product with regards to contractual and airworthiness requirements, monitor conformity & attestation status.
- Manage Quality issues and provide feedback to avoid any future reoccurrence.
- When required support certifications and interfaces with external quality authorities (ISO, IAQG, EASA, etc.).
You’ll bring this with you
- Technical education, in Aerospace or Quality will be a plus
- 5+ years of experience in Quality
- Advanced level in English, German as a plus
- Able to travel 30%
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and detailed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with time-critical requirements
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany