Senior Development Engineer - High Voltage Architecture (m/f/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen, Toulouse Permanent Full-time 2021-0130
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Responsible as Lead for High Voltage Architecture team for Research and Technology Projects
- Definition of high voltage network for hybrid-electric aviation propulsion system
- Electric network behavior, equipment requirements to operate safe electric power
- Serve as subject matter expert for aircraft high voltage power electronics, electrical system designs/architectures, supporting innovative and creative design solutions.
- Develop system requirements for electrical systems based on project objectives.
- Design architectures that safely and effectively meet requirements.
- Specify, plan, prepare and execute system functionality verification tests
- Design system-to-system components and processes to connect key components including fuel cells, motor, battery charging, sensor selection, system safety, etc.
- Develop component, subsystem and system level models in order to enhance the team’s ability to accelerate design, development and testing activities.
You’ll bring this with you
- Master’s Degree or Diplomingenieur in Electric, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in aerospace or relevant industry
- Familiar with EASA Part 21J and CS-25/FAR 25, and experience with at least one aircraft development program (preferred)
- FMEA/FTA/FHA and understanding of 2x.1309
- Experience working with RTCA/DO-160, DO-178C and ARP4754A
- Familiar with requirement management, validation and verification of electric systems
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering is beneficial
- Fluent in English. Fluency in German or additional languages is beneficial
- Excellent team spirit, communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of structuring and organizing work in efficient and effective manner
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on mentality
- Creativity and the ability to act independently
- Technical problem-solving and decision-making ability
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany