Marketing Communication Specialist (m/f/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0006
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Plan, budget, deliver and manage a long term comprehensive multi-channel communication strategy that will utilise marketing & communication strategies to drive website & social media traffic, increase brand reputation and strengthen our audience engagement.
- Oversees development and execution of regular communication reports, white paper and various publications
- Support executive staff in all communication aspects ensuring that necessary collaterals and supporting materials are developed to the highest quality standards and are error-free copy, both in German and English as a minimum requirement, and are aligned with the company’s style guidelines.
- Research and maintain current and up to date information on current trends within company global industry and market.
- Assist in organizing and attending events, air shows/trade fair, conferences and Press & media briefings.
You’ll bring this with you
- Strong relationship and experience working with relevant domestic and international media, as well as with government agencies and potential investors.
- Excellent public presentation and interaction skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. Able to simplify complex messages/situations through clear verbal and written communications
- Fully capable to handle a crisis communication situation with the organization or with external third parties, and remain calm while representing the company in the best possible light.
- Excellent proofreading, writing and copy-editing skills.
- Knowledge of Media publishing, tracking and planning software is preferred.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a professional office environment.
- Ability to build relationships with various departments & with external media
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany