Head of System Integration Test (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0013
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
As Head of System Integration Test (f/m/d) you are responsible to build and lead the Integration Test team and define and implement IVV-process for system integration. You will report directly to the Head of Flight & Integration Test.
Your tasks are:
- Setup rigs and simulations to replicate aircraft systems and interfaces for testing purposes.
- Plan and coordinate rig modifications and testing activities as part of the overall integrated test (V&V) plan
- Establish measurement, instrumentation and data recording services and develop testing capability through use of simulation and software tools
- Provide simulation services to the design organization, continuously integrate and update system models
- Support Training Simulator development and certification by leveraging synergies from engineering simulation
- Conduct rig testing and simulator activities in close liaison with the technical departments
- Supplier management and collaboration with strategic partner companies
- Build the competences and resources to provide an effective testing environment
You’ll bring this with you
- Aeronautical Engineering degree
- 8+ years of job experience in a test environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Autonomous worker and good communicator
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Very good written and oral knowledge in English. German is a plus.
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany