Head of Analysis (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0056
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
The Head of Analysis is disciplinary leading the analysis department dealing with all kind of structural analysis activities for complete airframe of cs25 class aircrafts. Main task of this role is leading a competence team within a part 21 design organisation and to ensure the required resources and competences are in place. This includes defining the methods, processes and tools required to execute the activities throughout the product life-cycle from early research and concept phases, programme development to continuous product support.The position responsibility includes the processes and delegations compliant according to design organisation rules. The Head of Analysis is responsible for future benchmark positioning including core competences, working practices such as agile and lean approaches and continuous assessment of trends and capabilities, especially in terms of design principles, tolerancing concepts, manufacturing processes, interfaces, configurations and improvements such as digital data usage and state-of-the-art tool utilization.
- Responsible for deliverables in Time / Cost / Quality (TCQ) throughout the complete lifecycle of aircraft, flying fleet, 328eco development and respective R&T projects
- Implement requirements into resource planning, define Core-/non-Core competences and establish a proper Make- or Buy policy
- Ensure adequate numbers of signatory candidates are trained and prepared for delegation according to design organisation processes
- Implement and support company strategy with proper positioning of the analysis team in line with future needs and trends
- Leading complex tasks internally and externally; defining specifications and Means of Compliance
- Define and drive opportunities for digitalisation/automatisation of sizing and analysis processes, methods & tools.
- Conceptual design & sizing of overall airframe and airframe components Establish design directives in stress, fatigue & damage tolerance perimeter
- Drive improvements and adaptations of stress / F&DT methods, assumptions, data and procedures for metallic and composite structures in line with the relevant certification plan.
- Lead technical assessments of aircraft concept scenarios in terms of stress, fatigue & damage tolerance impacts; evaluate impacts on a conceptual level
- Define the certification concept in terms of stress, fatigue & damage tolerance, the relevant Means of Compliance and oversee the deliveries/results of the respective certification documents in line with relevant regulations (e.g. CS/JAR/FAR Part
You’ll bring this with you
- Recognised Aircraft Architect / Sr. expert in field of, fatigue & damage tolerance for metal and composite components.
- Educated Engineering degree (MA Eng/Sc, Dr./PhD.) in aeronautics / aviation or mechanical
- > 15+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of aircraft development and structural analysis
- Wide proficiency of airframe certification requirements, design criteria, materials, methods and tools
- New aircraft development experience (CS25) in several aircraft projects
- Ability to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Product development experience of several aircraft programme
- Lead and instruct complex tasks internal/external
- Very good presenting, communication and leadership skills
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany