Internship (m/f/d) Strategic Sourcing
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0091
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
You will interface between DAG and the industries that supply core component. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies as well as recommending product innovations based on improving technology. This position requires an interest in market dynamics and competitive behavior, negotiation and pricing, manufacturing processes, and risk mitigation. You will support buyers in their negotiations. You will analyze data and identify within a multi functional team risk and propose solutions.
You’ll bring this with you
- BA degree in engineering or business or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years degree, currently an enrolled student
- Proactive and motivated person
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced level in English, German a plus
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany