Expert Engineer Product Safety (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0109
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Perform independently and dependably all safety calculations for system and the aircraft
- Generate all certification documents and safety of flight documents for in-service, current and future programmes of Deutsche Aircraft:
- Establish safety requirements in the context of aircraft integration, EWIS and system integration
- Chair and moderate large technical integration meetings with major aircraft systems, flight physics and aircraft structures groups for the prompt resolution of safety issues
You’ll bring this with you
- Proven experience in dependably and independently generating and reviewing safety calculations and documents spanning from safety of flight to Certification in other OEMs from aircraft inception to Entry into services .
- Proven technical knowledge of aircraft integration and aircraft systems (e.g. flight control, avionics, engine, hydraulics, landing gear, brakes, EWIS etc., etc.)
- Expert in ARP4754, ARP4761, PRA, Zonal Safety Analysis, CCMR, AFHA, SFHA, PASA, PSSA, SSA, Safety of Flight, FRACAS, FMEA, FMECA, DAL allocations
- Proven expert level certification knowledge of CS25, CS29: the ideal candidate has been or is a Safety CVE (or equivalent)
- 15+ years’ experience in aircraft safety at major OEMs, aircraft suppliers or consulting in this field, including 10+ years’ experience in signing safety certification documents, including 5+ years’ experience in OEM safety teams as a Senior Safety Engineer, including 5+ years’ experience signing safe of flight documents for flight test vehicles
- Capable of training personnel in safety tools (CAFTA or equivalent), V&V Tools (DOORS or equivalent), Design Tools (CATIA V5), ARP 4754 &4761, DAL allocations, DO-178B and DO-254, FRACAS, FME(C) A
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills as autonomous worker and good communicator
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany