Compliance Verification Engineer Powerplant (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0114
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
The Compliance Verification Engineer (f/m/d) for powerplant will provide the independent checking function as part of Deutsche Aircraft’s EASA Design Organisation.
The Compliance Verification Engineer (f/m/d) is supporting all tasks related to the engine and propeller integration certification activities, reporting to the Head of Propulsion, part of the Aircraft architecture department
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide Independent Compliance Verification as a certification subject matter expert within engine and propeller areas:
- To establish and get the Authorities approval of certification programs, necessary to demonstrate compliance with the applicable regulations;
- Provide review and approval as Compliance Verification Engineer for certification program documentation including certification plans and reports and instructions for continued airworthiness
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation of applicable airworthiness requirements and the establishment of means and methods of compliance
- To be in contact with the foreign authorities for the validation of the modifications and have knowledge of the foreign regulations
You’ll bring this with you
- Educated Engineering degree (BA Eng/Sc, MA Eng/Sc) in aeronautics / aviation or mechanical
- 8+ years’ experience with EASA Part-21 or similar regulations.
- Previous experience as an EASA Compliance Verification Engineer within the same field.
- In depth knowledge of EASA and FAA airworthiness and environmental requirements.
- Experience of engine and propeller integration
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English language skills are essential, German or any other language is beneficial
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany