Senior Engineer - Engine Control (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0134
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
As Senior Engineer - Engine Control (f/m/d) you are responsible for all tasks internally and externally related to the engine control activities.
The responsibility is to build the qualification and the certification of the engine control to ensure the required deliverables and to execute the activities throughout the product life cycle from concept phases, program development to continuous product support.
The Senior engine control engineer report to the Head of Powerplant, part of the Aircraft architecture department.
Your responsibilities are:
- Engine integration certification related to engine control
- Development of technical solutions to problems, in pragmatic manner in accordance with general schedule
- Supervising ground, flight tests and Entry into service operation
- Assessment of safety analyses at aircraft and system level
- Determine risks and opportunities at subsystem level
You’ll bring this with you
- Educated Engineering degree (BA Eng/Sc, MA Eng/Sc) in aeronautics / aviation or mechanical
- 10+ years professional experience in relevant fields of aircraft development and product requirements
- Experience of engine integration and with type certification methods
- New product development experience at least of one new aircraft program
- Technical problem-solving ability on time, on cost and on quality and in accordance with customer expectations
- Fluent & good communication skills in English essential, German or any other language is beneficial
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany