Creative Marketing Specialist (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0172
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
At Deutsche Aircraft, we are looking at ways to exploit future technologies and capabilities to produce a more efficient, economic and environmentally friendly aircraft, in light of offering cleaner, safer and more efficient air travel. If you want to change things your way, then come join us. We want you to be part of our journey and for this reason, we are always looking for new talents to strengthen the team and support the global growth of Deutsche Aircraft.
We are currently looking for a motivated Creative Marketing Specialist to support the Sales & Marketing team with it global and ambitious strategic growth.
Create compelling creative content that are engaging, relevant and aligned with our brand to convey Deutsche Aircraft story onto a variety of digital and offline channels.
- Translating complex and technical messaging gathered through constant cross collaboration within the various departments into simple, concise, evocative and creative contents.
- Propose strategic initiatives and tactics to increase our marketing lead generation and marketing campaigns through the creation of relevant content to reach out effectively to our target audience organically.
- Be creative, be bold! Think out of the box and visualize our ideas and strategy developing lots of different formats to fit all relevant platforms and channels of communications.
- Support global marketing strategy and team’s effort on various digital marketing, communications and any other marketing related projects including proofreading, formatting, editing, printing, and delivery.
You’ll bring this with you
- Already having a previous experience in Marketing, creative content creation and/or Communications
- Very good knowledge and use of the Adobe Design suit (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) as well as any video editing software is required, 3D software is a plus.
- Strong expertise of Microsoft Office suits.
- Excellent proofreading, writing and copy-editing skills.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a professional office environment.
- Highly organised and skilled at prioritisation as well as able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Have the ability to think outside of the box and have a creative streak.
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany