Senior Engineer Loads & Aerolastics (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0188
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Showing compliance with regard to flight and ground loads for aircraft structures according to the applicable airworthiness requirements of JAR/CS/FAR 25
- Compiling, reviewing and approving compliance documents
- Establishing the certification strategy with regard to loads
- Establishing and developing tools and methods for calculating static and dynamic loads
- Analyzing aircraft and component loads
- Preparing and supporting of flight tests for flight loads measurement
- Supporting the airworthiness office in compiling certification documentation (certification program, compliance statement)
You’ll bring this with you
- Master's degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent professional qualification
- 7+ years of working experience in relevant industry including loads analysis for fixed-wing or rotorcraft, preferably at an OEM
- Good knowledge of aviation regulations (e.g. CS/JAR/FAR Part 23/25/27/29). Previous experience as a CVE for loads would be an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in the design of complex calculation routines for loads and preferably also aeroelastics applications and their implementation.
- Solid understanding of aircraft aerodynamics and structural dynamics
- Good programming skills, preferably in Python
- Experience with analysis tools such as MSC Nastran would be beneficial
- Very good written and oral knowledge in English. German knowledge would be an advantage.
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany