Director of D328ECO Program (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0197
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Successful execution of the D328eco Program in alignment to the company strategic products vision.
- Fostering the program roadmap and requirements setup considering all constraints constituted by the business case and the relevant business environmental factors.
- Secure efficient program governance and execution considering key metrics for the critical success factors (quality, financial and schedule).
- Continues management of program risk and opportunities as well as continuous assessment of the program environment factors (e.g., stakeholders and market) potentially impacting the programme execution.
- Lead the direct program management staff, establish and execute skill & competence strategy essential to prepare the D328eco program organization team for execution of its responsibilities in a context of a program driven organization.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, operations, supply chain, finance and marketing & sales.
- In interaction with the executive management, your peers and your team you continuously collaborate to evolve companies values essential to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration and delight engagement to provide excellent products.
You’ll bring this with you
- Academical degree in Engineering, Science or Business & Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant aerospace industry experience with demonstrated track record of leadership experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading of programmes in the aerospace business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Program Management Methods and Tools, and experience implementing, EVMS, Risk & Opportunity Management, and IMS tools and processes (Microsoft Project is a plus)
- Demonstrated knowledge with regard to leadership skills and management methods
- Strong written and oral communication skills and leadership experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany