Advanced Design – Master Geometry Expert (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0204
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
As Master Geometry Expert (f/m/d) in Advanced Design you are responsible for overall aircraft master geometry definition in form of 3D masterline definition, aircraft definition drawings (3-View, structural concept drawings, etc.) and description thereof in form of aircraft main data sheets.
- Generate, issue and maintain aircraft loft models for aerodynamics (outer loft including flap and control surface deflections ) and structure (frame, rib and stringer lines, hinge lines, etc.)
- Generate and maintain aircraft definition drawings
- Generate and maintain aircraft main data sheets
You’ll bring this with you
- Educated Engineering degree (MA Eng/Sc) in Aeronautics
- 10+ years of job experience in relevant position
- Knowledge of aerodynamic shape optimization techniques.
- Experience in the generation and pre-/post-processing of CAD geometric parametric models using CATIA V5
- Experience in the generation of surface models using CATIA V5
- Very good written and oral knowledge in English.
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany