Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0216
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Independent and proactive organization and management of all administrative tasks for the CEO and the Executive Team.
- First point of contact and intermediary between internal and external customers. Communicates directly on behalf of the CEO and provides a bridge for smooth communication with board members, the executive team, employees, investors, partners and others.
- Correspondence in German and English; translations,
preparation and follow-up of meetings, preparation of reports, presentation documents.
- Keeps on top of all channels by sorting and prioritizing
information, follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Ensures optimal calendar utilization, plans, coordinates and ensures the executive team’s schedules are followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time.
- Independent planning and organisation of national and international meetings, company events and off-sites, meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
- Maintaining and refining internal processes.
You’ll bring this with you
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in an international environment.
- Experience in supporting C-Level Executives.
- Excellent verbal and written
- communication skills in German and English.
- Structured and independent way of working, self-driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany