Engine control/performance Engineer (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0249
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
The Engine control/performance engineer (f/m/d) is responsible for all tasks internally and externally related to the engine control and performance activities.
The responsibility is to build the qualification and the certification of the engine control/performance to ensure the required deliverables and to execute the activities throughout the product life cycle from concept phases, programme development to continuous product support.
The Development engine control report to the Head of Propulsion, part of the Aircraft architecture department.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible of the engine integration certification (engine control & performance)
- Development of technical solutions to problems, in pragmatic manner in accordance with general schedule
- Supervising ground, flight tests and Entry into service operation
- Assessment of safety analyses at aircraft and system level
- Determine risks and opportunities at subsystem level
You’ll bring this with you
- Educated Engineering degree (BA Eng/Sc, MA Eng/Sc) in aeronautics / aviation or mechanical
- 5+ years professional experience in relevant fields of aircraft development and product requirements
- Experience of engine integration: Installation losses, nacelle ventilation, rotor burst, icing and more
- Experience of engine control & engine performance, working with suppliers and managing deliverables and with type certification methods
- New product development experience at least of one new aircraft programme
- Technical problem-solving ability on time, on cost and on quality and in accordance with customer expectations
- Good communication skills, flexible and team-spirit
- Fluent English language skills are essential, German or any other language is beneficial
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany