Expert System Safety Engineer R&T (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0262
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
As Expert System Safety Engineer R&T (f/m/d) you perform all Safety analyses independently at the Aircraft and System level. You will support our System Engineers by evaluating System Design and establishing derived safety requirements.
- Proven experience in independently performing Safety Analysis tasks for complex systems.
- Expertise in performing System Level Safety & Reliability Analysis
- Proven technical knowledge of aircraft integration and aircraft systems
- Expert in ARP4754, ARP4761, PRA, Zonal Safety Analysis, SFHA, PSSA, SSA, FMEA
You’ll bring this with you
- Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience in Aircraft / System Safety at major OEMs or consulting in this field
- Hands-on experience in the following System Safety tools:
- CAFTA, Reliability Workbench, or equivalent FTA software
- Reliability Prediction Software
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills as an autonomous worker and a good communicator
- Very good written and oral knowledge of English. German is a plus
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany