Quality Planning Expert (f/m/d)
Airport Leipzig, Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2021-0222
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Carry-out quality planning related tasks in close coordination with other interfaces/departments/parties as necessary
- Review and preparation of quality data, process statistics and test reports
- Analyzing work packages in view of process flows as well as implementing effective measurement and testing strategies for NPI.
- Support in the definition of Inspection criteria’s / Key characteristics (KCs) in view of Function-, Safety-, Process-risks and scheduling their implementation.
- Generate and maintain the Inspection Planning Documents (e.g. Inspection Plans, Test Report Template) for production, as well as for the Inbound Inspection
- Prepare and support first article inspections (FAIR) as well as Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Definition and coordination of required measurement and test equipment
- Support the creation of industrial process flow charts (IPFC)
- Carrying out process acceptances & tests to ensure the series quality of the internal manufactured parts & components.
- Support management of Non-Conformity
- Conducting root cause analysis of internal and external complaints by means of 8-D report, if necessary in cooperation with external specialists.
- Initiation of measures for defect prevention with the aim of continuous quality improvement
- Training of employees in quality and measurement techniques
- Creating and maintaining of Quality Planning related internal procedures, like procedural instructions (QMS)
You’ll bring this with you
- Bachelor in System / Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the definition and interpretation of measuring and test equipment, especially laser tracker and/or 3D scanner
- Experience with aircraft manufacturing and Inspection processes as well as working within a regulated environment
- Advanced methodological skills in view of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), First Article Inspection (FAI), PPAP, FMEA, 8D & LEAN Principles (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Familiar with data acquisition for KPI definition and interpretation
- Good English and affinity in MS Office & SAP, CMM software
- Experiences in Quality Auditing is advantageous (e.g. ISO19011)
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany