PLM Application Manager (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen, Toulouse Permanent Full-time 2023-0010
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Understand typical use cases, business requirements and user behaviour. Analyse and answer new feature demands and steer the related release management for your applications.
- Technically steer and direct our external suppliers to ensure delivery of of new features in cost, time, and quality.
- Define models, including solution patterns, to guide solution decisions
- to manage associated risks and find mitigation plan in order to guarantee Continuous Service Improvement.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of agreed terms of resources, cost, time, quality, security, robustness and performance.
- Solve or support fixing of critical issue on operation.
- Define, specify, develop, test and deploy key enhancement (eg quick win)
- Guarantee that the support meets the performance targets (including, headcount, budget, service delivery, Service Level Agreement, people development, communication, quality & customer satisfaction targets).
- Involved in all phases of the application development life cycle including research and design, development, testing, implementation and support
- Align architecture strategy with the organization's business goals and long-term strategic planning for the organization's Information systems
- Runs, scopes and updates application services activities and ensures that level of service agreed (SLA) with business is reached within Service Portfolio
- Steer the necessary means in order to ensure the Service-Quality and the customer satisfaction and ensures proper monitoring of the SLAs and the SLA reporting.
- Act as a technical and functional expert and contribute to the strategy of decommissioning legacy applications and contribute to the implementation to the target strategy
- Contributes to cost reduction and efficiency improvements (by leading cross-domain initiatives)
You’ll bring this with you
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information technology or Engineering in aeronautics / aviation or mechanical
- 7+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of IT
- Ability to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Lead and instruct complex tasks internal/external
- Very good presenting, communication and leadership skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany