Onboarding & Relocation Expert (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0009
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Assistance with immigration and related administrative procedures, filling out application forms in case of language barriers, opening a bank account, selecting and registering telephone / internet providers and other utilities, as well as selecting and taking out insurance.
- Assistance with all activities related to finding accommodation from viewing to signing the contract. Establishing and maintaining a network of partnerships for finding accommodation as well as temporary accommodation (such as Air BNB, hotels, etc.)
- Support with personal matters such as illness, finding and registering for school and kindergarten, applying for child benefit, finding a job for the partner, organising language courses, etc. by selecting suitable contact persons and establishing contacts, finding and providing appropriate assistance.
- Regular meetings with our staff to identify and respond to current needs.
- Updating and expanding our OnBoarding brochure with general information on public transport, shopping and leisure facilities, schools and kindergartens, etc.
- Designing suitable formats such as language tandems, after-work meetings and other social actions to help our new colleagues settle into their new environment quickly and build a social environment
- Support with our OnBoarding process / New Employee's First Day
- Support with other administrative tasks that arise in the HR department
You’ll bring this with you
- Completed commercial vocational training
- Initial work experience in the above-mentioned area would be an advantage
- Service orientation, hands on mentality & empathy
- Connecting, open-minded and trustworthy personality
- You find it easy to build relationships
- Enjoy working in an international, dynamically changing environment
- Class B driving licence
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent in German and English, other languages are a plus
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany