Development Engineer Cabin & Cargo (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0013
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Extensive knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in cabin interior and cargo
- Define detailed requirements for cabin interior products based on company requirements/ customer preferences. Coordinate and prepare cabin specifications.
- Perform detailed technical analysis of the shortlisted suppliers and recommend the most suited solutions for implementation
- Responsible for innovative and practical solutions to cabin projects, achieving best in class cabin interior within budget and meeting program timelines
- Responsible for assigned cabin interior from concept through to delivery. Ensuring timelines, budget and certification requirements are met.
- Ensure cabin interior products meet all safety standards and comply with regulatory requirements
- Identify and mitigate risks; implement work-around plans to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Work in close coordination with designers to create best in class cabin to match the next generation state of the art aircraft
- Liaise between project management, project teams, and all interfacing engineering departments.
- Develop technical solutions to in-service issues for current fleet and design issues for future fleet
You’ll bring this with you
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5 years or more experience in aviation and of aircraft development programs
- Extensive experience in Cabin Interiors
- Familiar with new cabin design concepts, new technologies and with regulatory requirements
- Familiar with Catia V5
- Excellent team spirit, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, meticulous, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany