Expert (f/m/d) Means and Methods
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0021
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Functionally leads the definition and implementation of engineering means and methods implementation in operative engineering departments
- Is responsible for defining engineering means and methods, for implementing workflows and for validating and assessing the implemented processes in terms of engineering deliverables and IT tools
- Is responsible for relevant engineering means and methods deliverables regarding time/cost/quality (TCQ) to ensure an efficient design organisation and related operative activities throughout the full lifecycle of the aircraft product
- Defines, monitors and improves internal and external engineering means and methods, procedures and relevant KPIs
- Leads and coordinates the implementation of means and methods in engineering tool-sets such as PLM, CATIA, analysis tools, flow simulation tools etc.
- Establishes, standardises and updates engineering IT-related means and methods and procedures (design, development, DMU-integration)
- Aligns means and methods with relevant engineering departments
- Trains engineering staff with aligned means and methods and procedures
You’ll bring this with you
- Engineering degree (MA Eng/Sc, Dr./PhD.) in aeronautics/aviation or mechanical
- Has leadership and management qualities and respective expertise in the fields of engineering IT, aircraft engineering methods and tools, acquired within an aircraft OEM
- Has 5+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of aircraft development and in establishing means and methods
- Is highly proficient in airframe certification requirements, design criteria, materials, methods and tools
- Is experienced in the development of new aircraft (CS25), as proven in several aircraft projects
- Prioritises, manages and executes multiple simultaneous tasks
- Is able to lead and instruct complex internal and external tasks
- Has very good presentation, communication and leadership skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany