Expert (f/m/d) Means and Methods
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen, Toulouse Permanent Full-time 2023-0021
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Leading functionally the engineering Means & Methods definition and implementation in operative engineering departments
- Responsible for defining engineering means & methods, implementing the workflows and validating/assessing the implemented processes in terms of engineering deliverables and IT tools
- Responsible for respective engineering means & methods relevant deliverables in Time / Cost / Quality (TCQ) in order to assure efficient design organisation and operative activities throughout the full lifecycle of aircraft product
- Definition, monitoring, improvement of internal/external engineering means & methods, procedures and relevant KPI´s
- Lead and coordinate implementation of means & methods in engineering tool-sets e.g. PLM, CATIA, analysis tools, flow simulation tools, …
- Establish, standardize and update engineering IT related means & methods, procedures (design, development, DMU-integration,)
- Align the means & methods with relevant engineering departments
- Train engineering staff with aligned means & methods and procedures.
You’ll bring this with you
- Leadership, management and respective Expertise in field of engineering IT, aircraft engineering methods & tools aspects of an aircraft OEM
- Educated Engineering degree (MA Eng/Sc, Dr./PhD.) in aeronautics / aviation or mechanical
- > 5+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of aircraft development and Means & Methods establishment
- Wide proficiency of airframe certification requirements, design criteria, materials, methods and tools
- New aircraft development experience (CS25) in several aircraft projects
- Ability to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Lead and instruct complex tasks internal/external
- Very good presenting, communication and leadership skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany