Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
Airport Leipzig, Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2022-0221
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
The position holder will be supporting the test aircraft production in Oberpfaffenhofen, as well as industrialization for the final assembly line in Leipzig with the following key tasks:
- 1st loop assessment and verification of manufacturability of the design
- Responsibility to generate & release Job Cards and bill of materials (BOM) for assembly, ground & flight test teams that enable state of the art quality and efficiency standards
- Creation of delivery specifications for 1st Tier Suppliers, definition and specification of tools & jigs required for final assembly line
- 1st level technical support to production & test teams in assembly and flight test in case of trouble shooting and other abnormalities, processing of non-conformities and concession, creation of manufacturing/ rework instructions
Please note that the place of work will be Oberpfaffenhofen until launch of the production in Leipzig. From start of the production in Leipzig, the work place will be in Leipzig.
In your application, please clearly state your practical experience including the ATA chapters that you covered.
You’ll bring this with you
- Bachelor Degree in Manufacturing (Systems) Engineering or equivalent
- > 2 years experience in Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering
- very good communication skills in German and English
- open and mature to independently approach and work with internal stakeholders
- ability to work independently and goal-oriented
- strong analytical skills
- teamwork oriented
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany