PLM Application Manager (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0011
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Understands typical use cases, business requirements and user behaviour. Analyse and answer new feature demands and steer the related release management for your applications
- Technically steers and direct external suppliers to ensure the delivery of new features in cost, time, and quality
- Defines models, including solution patterns, to guide solution decisions to manage associated risks and finds mitigation plans in order to guarantee a continuous service improvement
- Is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of agreed terms of resources, cost, time, quality, security, robustness and performance
- Solves or supports the fixing of critical issues on regarding operation
- Defines, specifies, develops, tests and deploys key enhancement (e.g. quick wins)
- Guarantees that the support meets the performance targets, including headcount, budget, service delivery, Service Level Agreement, people development, communication, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
- Is involved in all phases of the application development life cycle, including research and design, development, testing, implementation and support
- Aligns the architecture strategy with the organisation's business goals and its long-term strategic planning regarding the IT systems
- Runs, sets the scopes and updates application services activities and ensures that the level of service (SLA) agreed with business is reached within the service portfolio
- Steers the necessary means to ensure both the quality of service and customer satisfaction and ensures a proper monitoring of the SLAs as well as the SLA reporting
- Acts as a technical and functional expert and contributes to the strategy of decommissioning legacy applications and contributes to the implementation to the target strategy
- Contributes to cost reduction and efficiency improvements by leading cross-domain initiatives
You’ll bring this with you
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology or engineering in aeronautics/aviation or mechanical
- Leadership, management and respective expertise regarding IT of an aircraft OEM
- 7+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of IT
- Is able to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Leads and instructs complex internal and external tasks
- Has very good presentation, communication and leadership skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany