Development Engineer – Analysis (w/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0126
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Conduct and instruct complex tasks internally and externally
- Ensure and conduct the Analysis signature as part of the data set / drawing release process
- Definition of specifications and structure analysis Means of Compliance
- Definition and proposal of program code routines for analysis processes, methods & tools (e.g. FEM pre- & postprocesses, automatic calculation, digital data process)
- Planning of activities according to defined deliverables
- Improving, defining and adapting Stress and F&DT methods, assumptions, data and procedures for metallic and composite structures (hand calculations as well as FEM methods).
- Lead the compilation of stress, fatigue & damage tolerance analysis reports and certification documents in line with relevant regulations (e.g. CS/JAR/FAR Part 23/25/27/29).
- Assess and proof of production non-conformities (concessions).
- Support stress and fatigue analysis for the repair/acceptance of damaged structures.
- Establish the required check procedures and progress monitoring aligned with the program process to ensure deliverables at time and quality.
You’ll bring this with you
- Recognised competence in field of stress, fatigue & damage tolerance for metal and composite components.
- Educated Engineering degree (MA Eng/Sc, Dr./PhD.) in aeronautics / aviation or mechanical engineering
- 5+ years professional expertise in structural analysis activities throughout the development phases and lifecycle of at least one aircraft program
- Wide proficiency of airframe certification requirements, design criteria, materials, methods and tools
- New aircraft development experience (CS25)
- Lead and instruct complex tasks internal/external
- Very good presenting, communication and leadership skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany