Internship - Marketing (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Fixed-Term - 1 year Part-time 2022-0022
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
The Internship - Marketing (f/m/d) will be responsible for the supporting day to day implementation of Deutsche Aircraft’s marketing activities within the given guidelines & budget. We are looking for a real people person who thrives on interacting with a variety of people and enjoys working on cool projects as part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day team activities required for delivery of the Marketing and Campaign Plans
- Assist with the development of major Press Releases, publications and various other communications related projects inc our quarterly e-newsletters
- Support the Marketing team with development and execution of 360 marketing campaigns
- Build collaborative relationships with internal departments and generate content to support the creation of digital assets.
- Assist the Marketing team with the planning and execution of outreach events and trade shows
- Contribute to the generation of creative ideas within the department
- Identifying new opportunities and ideas to improve our marketing output. This may involve working alongside the Marketing Manager to interpret data from a variety of sources, including market intelligence, Google Analytics, and big data analytics.
- Creation of marketing presentations for internal & external meetings
You’ll bring this with you
- Educated to degree level
- Very good English level
- Excellent computer skills required including fluency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- In-depth and current experience of working with a responsible role, requiring strong organisational skills and/or project management or planning
- Previous experience gained within a commercial or communication or marketing environment
- Familiar with the use of various social media channels
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany