Expert Systems Installation (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0163
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Leading, instructing and responsible for complex tasks internally and externally (TCQ); defining specifications, Means of Compliance, processes and methods for Requirements Based Engineering (RBE) and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Integrator task of systems into airframe
- Planning of the required systems installation activities and the required competences and capabilities according to defined deliverables.
- Leading functional the allocated resources within system installation work package to ensure deliverables
- Ensure structural integrity of systems installations and propose optimisations for standardization, weight improvement and design to cost
- Establish the required check procedures and progress monitoring aligned with the program process to ensure deliverables at time and quality
- Define and drive opportunities for digitalisation and automatisation of airframe design analysis processes, methods & tools
- Responsible for deliverables in Time / Cost / Quality (TCQ) throughout the complete lifecycle of aircraft, flying fleet, 328eco development and respective R&T projects
- Design physical interfaces between systems (mechanical and/or electrical systems) and primary structure
- Positioning of system models, leading B-Bracket design and utilization of any kind of standard brackets
- Clarify & Solve related attachment clashes (A-/B-Brackets vs systems IPs/ICDs)
- Perform and validate physical installation of systems into airframe in accordance with DMU processes
- Create and release installation drawings for production and test aircraft
- Establishment of the interface-skeleton / mechanical ICD-list => input for design and placement of B-brackets
- Perform and validate physical installation of electrical system into airframe in accordance with DMU processes. Preliminary design of harness installation attachments (B and C brackets).
- Define the main routings schematic answer the Electrical Definition Document (routing definition and separation coding).
- Design physical interfaces between electrical system and primary structure. Establishing Mechanical_ICD list of electrical support points and electrical connectors ICD´s list.
- Drive the Electrical Harness Installation workbenches – define and route the Wire harness bundles.
You’ll bring this with you
- Recognised expertise in field of systems installation / airframe design
- Educated Engineering degree (MA Eng/Sc, Dr./PhD.) in aeronautics / aviation or mechanical
- 15+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of aircraft development and system installation/airframe design
- Wide proficiency of airframe certification requirements, design criteria, materials, methods and tools
- New aircraft development experience (CS25) in several aircraft projects
- Ability to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Product development experience of several aircraft programme
- Lead and instruct complex tasks internal/external
- Very good presenting, communication and leadership skills
- Good knowledge on harness routing and installations rules (redundancy, segregations, protections, band radius, attachment, marking, etc..) and familiarity with a 3D harness routing tool
- Knowledge on manufacturing drawings (form boards) specifications as lacing, marking, BOM. Very good presenting, communication and leadership skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany