Procurement Manager (m/w/d) Cabin & Interiors
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0206
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Launching and coordinating calls for tender with the suppliers in question.
- Leading within a multi-functional teams (Engineering, Quality, Support) responsible for selecting new suppliers, and signing contracts with the selected supplier.
- Managing and following up cabin and interiors contracts:
- Entering contractual data into the information system,
- Following up contract amendments or contractual clauses: prices, end-of-year rebates, performance, etc.
- Handling queries with suppliers, supplier conferences, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with the contractual conditions of the subcontracted activity: quantity, performance, quality, services, delivery date, etc.
- Coordinating actions between the suppliers and the various DAG departments involved in the call for tender process.
- Supporting the internal DAG departments in handling contractual and commercial difficulties.
- Proposing and implementing a cost reduction plan.
- Performing monitoring in your field of activity in order to seize new opportunities, notice and plan for market changes and be proactive.
- Representing DAG in your areas of responsibility: supplier visits, trade shows, working groups, etc.
You’ll bring this with you
- Business degree (Bachelor or equivalent) in addition to solid technical knowledge, or a technical qualification with experience in the commercial sphere
- At least 5 years' experience in procurement on behalf of cabin manufacturer or aircraft manufacturer
- Ability to comprehend contractual documents
- Knowledge of supply chain management and procurement processes
- Good knowledge of aircraft cabin and interior and maintenance operations beneficial
- Ability to work within a team and coordinate with other teams. Strong communication skills
- Skills in negotiation, including in English
- English: negotiation level, German is a plus
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany