Senior Engineer Airframe Design - Fuselage (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0194
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Leading and instructing complex tasks internally and externally; defining requirements, specifications and supporting Means of Compliance
- Integrator tasks of complex systems or airframe including coordination of any test coordination activities
- Planning of the required activities and the required competences and
- capabilities according to defined deliverables.
- Leading functional the allocated resources within an airframe work package to ensure deliverables
- Ensure structural integrity by optimised weight and performance of the airframe component. Propose optimisations for both weight improvement and design to cost. Ensure/approve correct implementation of the test-setup in order to secure valuable test results as per test specification/requirements
- Establish the required check procedures and progress monitoring aligned with the program process to ensure deliverables at time and quality
- Define and drive opportunities for digitalisation and automatization of airframe design analysis processes, methods & tools
You’ll bring this with you
- Recognised expertise in field of airframe primary structure design
- Educated Engineering degree (MA Eng/Sc, Dr./PhD.) in materials, aeronautics / aviation or mechanical
- 10+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of aircraft development and airframe design
- Wide proficiency of airframe certification requirements, design criteria, materials, methods and tools
- New aircraft development experience (CS25)
- Ability to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Product development experience of several aircraft programme
- Lead and instruct complex tasks internal/external
- Very good presenting, communication and leadership skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany