Expert Materials & Processes (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0162
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Leading and instructing complex tasks internally and externally; defining specifications and Means of Compliance
- Responsible for composite materials (prepregs, resins, adhesive paste/films/foils and primer/primer-top coat, non-metallic compounds), paintings, consumables, sealants and respective NDT composite investigations/testings.
- Qualification of new / alternative non-metallic materials like composites, sealants and consumables and REACh-compliant related surface protection processes and technologies.
- Performing all tasks related to Initial and Continued Airworthiness for composite materials and the related surface protection processes and technologies.
- Support topics regarding obsolescence management related to the M&P subjects.
- Review of design data, drawing sets, concessions, repair instructions, in-service documents, and AOG activities (if applicable).
You’ll bring this with you
- Broad experience in field of aircraft/airframe composite M&P
- Educated Engineering degree (MA Eng/Sc, Dr./PhD.) in composite materials, aeronautics / aviation
- 15+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of M&P in aircraft development
- Broad experience of airframe M&P requirements, design criteria, materials, methods and tools
- Ability to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Product development experience of several aircraft programme
- Lead and instruct complex tasks internal/external
- Very good presenting, communication and leadership skills
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany