Program Quality Manager (m/w/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0262
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- ensuring that all applicable activities along the product lifecycle (Engineering & Operation) are defined, planned & implemented (from the offer to the end of product-life-cycle)
- translation, communication and implementation of internal & external requirements (customer & authorities) into processes and procedures
- scheduling and Roll-out of new requirements/procedures in interaction/coordination with the respective Program Managers & further stakeholders
- investigate & support the Aircraft Program Milestones Development Gates on quality related tasks, Initiate and track countermeasures as required
- Implement the internal phase review process and consolidate the technical risk register and monitor the associated risk mitigation actions implementation
- provide int./ext. interested parties (customers & authorities) with the required degree of quality on time and on cost – by collecting, analyse, visualise and interpret the relevant product and/or in-service performance data to identify and prevent early deviations to take effective action and root-cause analysis in order to mitigate and resolve any quality issue
- participate and organise the deployment of preventive techniques within baseline changes (product and process related)
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing the quality of project process execution
- support the implementation of program excellence methodology (e.g. APQP) and ensure adequate corrective actions are triggered when deviation to proper implementation occur
- obtain the necessary evidence of processes and activities comply with customer requirements
- attestation of conformity of the product/AC with regard to contractual requirements and monitor the conformity of the product/AC
You’ll bring this with you
- > 5+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of quality engineering and /or programme quality
- Bachelor in System / Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- expertise in field of quality & requirement management
- experience with aircraft development-/ & quality gates
- knowledge in the field of quality application/principles (e.g. Q-Gates, APQP, FMEA, 8D)
- familiar with data acquisition for KPI definition and interpretation
- advanced English and affinity in MS Office experiences in Lean Management is a plus
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany