Senior Project Engineer - Dornier 328 Legacy Fleet (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0167
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to plan and manage all engineering activities linked to the Dornier 328-100 and Dornier 328-300 sutaining program. Jointly with the chief engineer you will plan, schedule, forecast, resource, track, and supervise all the technical tasks from conception. You will report directly to the Chief Engineer of the Program and interface on the aircraft level between the various disciplies of the organisation.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor the tasks identified within the Dornier 328 sustaining engineering organization in close collaboration with the customer support organization.
- Manage project phases and elements in line with the Development Process of Deutsche Aircraft.
- Sequence project elements, harmonize between the CE swim lanes and manage the approved schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating engineering activities, and resolving conflicting priorities.
- Prepare cost estimates, clearly understanding all technical requirements.
- Control project costs and expenditures with the objective to optimize project efficiency and profitability.
- Support Supply Chain Management where needed.
- Monitor performance and provide standards and templates.
- Provide visibility that work is completed efficiently within schedule and budget.
- Ensure effective communication between Chief Engineering and the functional teams.
- Engage in the overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Review engineering deliverables, provide recommendations and initiate appropriate corrective actions. Make team achievements visible.
You’ll bring this with you
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Science in aircraft or mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Industrial Design or other related disciplines
- 10+ years of experience in project management, project engineering, or project planning (scope, schedule, cost and quality) ideally in the aircraft industry
- Proficiency in PMI Tools and methods. (PMP Certification could be beneficial but is not mandatory)
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany