Compliance Verification Engineer - Propeller System (f/m/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0196
This is what drives you
This is what you can do
As Compliance Verification Engineer (f/m/d) for propeller system, you will provide the independent checking function as part of Deutsche Aircraft’s EASA Design Organization. As Compliance Verification Engineer for Propeller System you support all of the tasks related to the propeller system integration within the aircraft certification program, reporting to the Head of Propulsion, part of the Aircraft architecture department.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Once approved as CVE by Deutsch Aircraft Airworthiness Office, you will be the focal point for all propeller system related subjects within the frame of the D328EcoTM aircraft certification to CS-25 with the EASA.
- Provide independent Compliance Verification as a certification subject matter expert for the propeller system related subjects;
- Support the generation of the Certification Program and subsequent certification documentation necessary to demonstrate compliance with the applicable regulations;
- Provide review and approval, as Compliance Verification Engineer, for certification program documentation including certification plans and reports and instructions for continued airworthiness
- Negotiate and obtain approval from the Authorities, as soon as mutual agreement is reached.
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation of applicable airworthiness requirements and the establishment of means of compliance
- Be the focal point with foreign authorities, as applicable
You’ll bring this with you
- Educated Engineering degree (BA Eng/Sc, MA Eng/Sc) in aeronautics / aviation;
- 5+ years of professional experience in fields of aircraft propulsion system development;
- Knowledge and understanding of EASA and FAA airworthiness environment;
- Experience and ability to interact with other internal and external disciplines with strong diplomatic and convincing strengths, always focused on building collective plans for implementation of solutions;
- Experience with type certification methods;
- Ability to solve technical problems, on time, at cost and quality and in accordance with Customer expectations
- Fluent in English is mandatory. French is a plus. German is highly beneficial
- Good communication skills; flexible, team spirit, self-reliant
This is who we are
We are looking forward to your application!
82234 Weßling - Germany