Teamlead Supply Chain Quality Engineer (m/w/d)
Airport Oberpfaffenhofen Permanent Full-time 2023-0232
This is what drives you
You have a clear idea of what you want: To contribute to the vision of safe and energy-efficient flying, in a team of like-minded aviation enthusiasts who are determined to shape the future of aviation.
This is what you can do
- Team leader in the area of SC-Quality Engineers
- Monitoring of SCQ relevant KPIs
- Project management within SC-Q
- Coordination of all relevant quality topics within SC-Q, such as monitoring of qualification programmes for specific processes
- Reporting to the Head of SC-Q
- Supplier development and management as well as product and supplier qualification
- Maintaining and developing the supplier performance measurement tool and supplier scorecards.
- Identify risks, define and coordinate mitigation actions.
- Support SCM requirements across locations
- Edit, maintain and improve QM procedures, instructions, forms and templates.
- Present supplier status in relation to operational issues (KPIs, assessments) at MFT (Multi-Functional Team) meetings.
You’ll bring this with you
- Completed studies or state-certified technician, in a technical field
- Several years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position
- Good knowledge of aerospace regulations and standards EASA Part 21 / EN9100 is important
- Good experience in different quality methods for examinations (8D, 5-Why, etc.).
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications, ideally experience with ERP system SAP
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Strong quality awareness, communication and teamwork skills
- Existence of the requirements for a valid background check (ZÜP) in accordance with § 7 of the German Aviation Security Act (LuftSiG). This will be applied for jointly during the application process if it is not yet available.
- Good to very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, is a prerequisite.
- Experience with audits, processes and documentation
- Experience in project management
This is who we are
We are an aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue our story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, we are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today we are focusing our full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany. Share with us the vision and ambition to drive the transformation of flying and to make our contribution to safe and energy-efficient air transport.
We are looking forward to your application!
Deutsche Aircraft GmbH
82234 Weßling - Germany
82234 Weßling - Germany